Saturday, February 04, 2006

Video Clips from Veracruz to Tlacotalpan



You will need Quicktime 7 installed in order to view the clip above since I compressed it with the ipod video settings. But it's free and plays back video much better anyway so it'd be a good idea to upgrade anyhow. Just go to http://www.quicktime.com and download the latest version for your operating system.


These clips were shot at full frame, full motion video with a little Panasonic point and shoot camera. I reduced the size to make it more web friendly. ;-) Still, it's nearly 33MB so consider yourself warned. ;-)

I've had a few problems with a little sickness, some ongoing problems with the bike I'm trying to resolve and will detail in my written entries, and a little laziness :-) But, I will get caught up on the writing from the desert when and if I get there. ;-)

I do have two new photo galleries ready to upload and another video to tide you over for now.

Hasta!

Skip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home